Cyberpunk Essentials Giveaway Sweepstakes Rules
If you are looking to enter the giveaway then click here. The official rules are below.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at the MeUploads.com website and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of The United States of America, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Daniel Jeffries, his affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Daniel Jeffries as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on May 25 2016, 12:00 AM, Pacific Standard Time, and ending Aug 25 2016, 12:00 AM, Pacific Standard Time. All online entries must be received by Aug 24 2016, 11:59 PM.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at The Cyberpunk Essentials Sweepstakes sign up form. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Daniel Jeffries. By submitting your First Name, Last Name, and Email Address, you will be entered into the sweepstakes, after you have confirmed your desire to enter through the double opt in subscription process. If You do not confirm your subscription You will not be entered into the sweepstakes. By confirming You acknowledge that you will also be added to Daniel Jeffries’ Readers’ Group mailing list and agree to receive periodic email from Daniel Jeffries. You can unsubscribe at any time and maintaining your subscription is not required to win, though doing that is kind of a punk ass move. Just saying.
- You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Daniel Jeffries.
- Prizes: The Winner of the Campaign are defined as the the “First Place Winner”, “Second Place Winner”, “Third Place Winner”, “Fourth Place Winner”, and “Fifth Place Winner”, referred to collectively henceforth as the “Winners”. The First Place Winner of the Campaign (the “First Place Winner”) will receive Kindle Paperwhite 3G (Ad FREE Version), 6″ High-Resolution Display (300 ppi) with Built-in Light, Free 3G + Wi-Fi, approximate value $189. The Second Place Winner of the Campaign (the “Second Place Winner”) will receive the Ghost in the Shell Collection, which consists of the Ghost in the Shell 25th Anniversary Special Edition Blu Ray (2014), approximate value $10, the Ghost in the Shell Art Book, approximate value of $50, the Ghost in the Shell Arise: Borders 1 & 2 Blu Ray compilation, approximate value of $20 and the Ghost in the Shell Arise: Borders 3 & 4 compilation Blu Ray, approximate value $20. The Third Place Winner of the Campaign (“Third Place Winner”) will receive the Bladerunner 30th Anniversary Collector’s Edition Blu Ray Box Set, approximate value of $99. The Fourth Place Winner of the Campaign (“Fourth Place Winner”) will receive the Akira 25th Anniversary Edition Blu Ray, approximate value of $20. The Fifth Place Winner of the Campaign (“Fifth Place Winner”) will receive a signed copy of The Scorpion Game, approximate value of $15. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Daniel Jeffries. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Daniel Jeffries discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Daniel Jeffries to use Winners’ name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by entering all mailing list subscribers into Random-ize.com and letting Random-ize.com website pick the winner under the supervision of Daniel Jeffries. Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Daniel Jeffries shall have no liability for Winners failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winners provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. Winners will be required to provide a valid shipping address in order to receive their prizes. If Winners cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT Daniel Jeffries‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (Your Email Address, First Name and Last Name, Photo), You understand and agree that Daniel Jeffries, anyone acting on behalf of Daniel Jeffries, and Daniel Jeffries’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Daniel Jeffries from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Daniel Jeffries may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: Daniel Jeffries reserves the right, in his sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Daniel Jeffries’ control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Daniel Jeffries may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Daniel Jeffries. Daniel Jeffries reserves the right, in his sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Daniel Jeffries has the right, in his sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Daniel Jeffries reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Daniel Jeffries and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF United States of America AND California, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in [your state/province] having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, email your request to: Daniel Jeffries dan AT meuploads.com. Requests must be received no later than Sept 25 2016.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Daniel Jeffries, 1286 University Ave #149, San Diego, CA 92103.
- Facebook: If you use Facebook to communicate or administer a contest or sweepstakes, include the following: The Campaign hosted by Daniel Jeffries is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- By entering the contest, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.